Sat, Oct 28|
Using Digital Tools and Platforms to Support a Massage Therapy Practice 3 Hour
Facilitated in person and virtually (simultaneously) by Melissa Martinie LMT, this class can help build your new practice or help with an existing practice that needs a boost or new systems. Explore WHY you might use digital tools and platforms and what to consider when deciding which ones to use.
Time & Location
Oct 28, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Southington, 168 Center St #204, Southington, CT 06489, USA
About The Event
This class is offered in person and virutally simultaneously. Join us in person at StrongHouse Studio or from your computer via ZOOM.
During this 3 hour live course facilitated by Melissa Martinie LMT, we will delve into what digital tools and platforms are and how they can support you, your clients and your practice. We will discuss how to asses and decide which tools and platforms may fit you, your practice and your client's needs and set up a plan to integrate new tools and platforms into your digital system.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Examine what digital tools and platforms are, what you are using, and want to integrate into your practice.
- Understand why certain digital tool and platforms may or may not be optimal for your practice.
- Determine and discuss why the digital tools and platforms are/are NOT working.
- Identify the benefits of revisiting/planning/executing your digital tools and platforms to keep clients engaged.
- List which digital tools and platforms may work best to serve your practice, and your clientele to create a digital system work flow for your practice
Why would you want to use digital tools and platforms in your massage therapy practice?
● Saves time
● Brings more clients to the table
● Allows you to fine tune your practice
● Makes it easier for clients to schedule
● Improves communication between the client and the therapist
● Decrease pain points in running your practice,
● Allows a deeper look into your client base
● Amplifies your reach into the community
● Provides information about your practice to inform strategic planning
In Person UDTP
You will attend Integrating Digital Tools & Platforms IN PERSON at StrongHouse Studio
You will attend Integrating Digital Tools & Platforms VIRTUALLY via a ZOOM link