Sun, Mar 07|
The Iliopsoas Complex LIVE
With Scott Raymond LMT The Iliopsoas Complex works to integrate movement and stabilization from the torso, through the two pelvic halves, and through to the hips. Issues with the Iliopsoas are commonly documented as the culprit for low back pain, hip restrictions, and postural dysfunction.
Time & Location
Mar 07, 2021, 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM
StrongHouse Studio, 168 Center St, Southington, CT 06489, USA
About The Event
During this 4-hour live in-person course, attendees will:
· Review the anatomy of the entire abdominopelvic region
· Create a deeper understanding of the kinesiological aspects of the Iliopsoas
· Learn how to advise clients how to improve the function of the Iliopsoas, and who to refer out to when no longer within our scope of practice
· Have a deeper understanding of how the Iliopsoas integrates movement with stabilization
· Understand the indications and contraindications of addressing the Iliopsoas
· Have time to practice effectively addressing the iliopsoas prone, supine, and side-lying.
*Massage tables, linens, and lubricant for the skin, are required for this course
Live in-person at StrongHouse Studio