Sat, Oct 28|
Integrating Digital Tools and Platforms to Support a Massage Therapy Practice (3 Hour)
Facilitated in person and virtually by Melissa Martinie LMT, this class can help build your new practice or help with an existing practice that needs a boost or new systems. There will be opportunities to share your experiences, work on the tools & platforms you are using and initiate new ones.
Time & Location
Oct 28, 2023, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Southington, 168 Center St #204, Southington, CT 06489, USA
About The Event
This class is offered in person and virutally simultaneously. Join us in person at StrongHouse Studio or from your computer via ZOOM.
During this 3 hour live course facilitated by Melissa Martinie LMT, we will briefly review what digital tools and platforms are and how they integrate into your practice, we will discuss what you are currently using to manage your practice, how to asses and decide which ones fit you, your practice and your client's needs and start integrating new tools and platforms into your digital system.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Examine the digital tools and platforms you are using, or want to integrate into their practice.
- Determine and discuss why the digital tools and platforms are/are NOT working.
- Discover the steps to integrate the changes needed in the digital tools and platforms you are using in your practice
- Understand why certain digital tool and platforms may or may not be optimal for your practice.
- Identify the benefits of revisiting/planning/executing your digital tools and platforms to keep clients engaged.
- List which digital tools and platforms may work best to serve your practice, and your clientele to create a digital system work flow for your practice
Why would you want to use digital tools and platforms in your massage therapy practice?
● Saves time
● Amplifies your reach into the community
● Allows you to fine tune your practice
● Brings more clients to the table
● Makes it easier for clients to schedule
● Improves communication between the client and the therapist
● Decrease pain points in running your practice,
● Allows a deeper look into your client base
● Provides information about your practice to inform strategic planning
In Person IDTP 3 Hour
You will attend Integrating Digital Tools & Platforms IN PERSON at StrongHouse Studio$120.00
Virtual IDTP 3 Hour
You will attend Integrating Digital Tools & Platforms VIRTUALLY via a ZOOM link$120.00