(In Person) The Iliopsoas Complex
Time & Location
About The Event
During this 4-hour live in-person course, attendees will:
· Review the anatomy of the entire abdominopelvic region
· Create a deeper understanding of the kinesiological aspects of the Iliopsoas
· Learn how to advise clients how to improve the function of the Iliopsoas, and who to refer out to when no longer within our scope of practice
· Have a deeper understanding of how the Iliopsoas integrates movement with stabilization
· Understand the indications and contraindications of addressing the Iliopsoas
· Have time to practice effectively addressing the iliopsoas prone, supine, and side-lying.
Tables and all other equipment will be provided if you are taking class live in the studio.
Please bring clean linens, ppp, and any food or beverage you need.
If you are taking class remotely, please ensure you have a person to practice on during class.
- Iliopsoas Workshop$125$1250$0