(In Person) The Art and Science of Gua Sha
Time & Location
About The Event
During this 4 hour course, attendees are live at the studio and will learn:
· The history of Gua Sha
· How to approach a client about receiving Gua Sha
· Post session care for the client
· The indications and contraindications of Gua Sha
· How to care for your tools
· How to integrate this bodywork modality into a massage session, while staying within our scope of practice.
This class will focus on applying Gua Sha to a client’s back, hips, neck, arms, and legs for addressing the soft tissues of the body including the fascia and musculoskeletal system. A gentle version that can be used on the face as a facial technique will be discussed.
Tables and all other equipment will be provided if you are taking class live in the studio.
Please bring clean linens, ppp, and any food or beverage you need.
If you are taking class remotely, please ensure you have a person to practice on during class.
Gua Sha "spoons" will be provided for you
Please bring linens, and lubricant for the skin for this course.
- The Art and Science of Gua Sha$125$1250$0