Getting Comfortable Working With the Anterior Neck
Time & Location
About The Event
During the first portion of this 4-hour course we will discuss the anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, and pathologies of the cervical spine.
During the second portion, attendees will partner up to palpate and develop hands on skills to address the musculature and other structures of the anterior neck.
After the completion of the course, attendees will understand how to safely work with the anterior neck and cervical spine to assist in:
· Increasing cervical spine ROM and function
· Relieving pain in the neck, throat, and upper extremities
· Decreasing cervical muscle spasm and tension
· Easing headaches and upper extremity neuropathy
· Reducing whiplash discomfort
*Massage tables are provided onsite.
Please bring linens and a lubricant for the skin. If your forget sheets, a set can be provided to you for a fee of $10
- Anterior Neck Workshop$125$1250$0