Sat, Sep 07|
200 Hour Embodyoga In Depth Study | Yoga Teacher Training Program
The Embodyoga 200 hour teacher training program is a well-rounded, in-depth study of yoga with an emphasis on personal embodiment as the basis for deepening a practice and/or becoming a yoga instructor. We look forward to working with you.
Time & Location
Sep 07, 2019, 12:00 PM – Aug 23, 2020, 4:00 PM
StrongHouse Studio, 168 Center St, Southington, CT 06489, USA
About The Event
Through this training you will:
- Increase self-knowledge, acceptance and love through “embodied-inquiry”, asana, pranayama, meditation and philosophical study.
- Discover “whole–body–support” templates for strong, comfortable, injury free asana practice.
- Learn to weave postures, breath and movement into progressive depths of experience.
- Discover the grace and wisdom of the body-mind-spirit in movement and in stillness.
- Develop a depth and beauty in your yoga practice that remains constant when you step off the mat.
- Learn to share this experience with others through teaching.
- Blueprint for Optimal Movement 1: Cellular Breathing – Navel Radiation
- Principle of a Quiet Spine
- Discriminating Core & Periphery – Finding Union
- Standing Postures 1 – Our Foundation: Pelvis, Legs & Feet
- Surya Namaskar: Sun Salutations & Vinyasa
- Skeletal Structure
- Ease in the Ilio–psoas Complex
- Yield and Push of the Legs
- Inversions 1: Shoulderstand & Handstand
- Pranayama 1: Ujjayi
- Yoga Nidra: Tantric Technique for Deep Rest
- Standing Postures 2 – Dynamics & Alignment, Integrating Upper & Lower Body
- Ribs, Shoulder Girdle, Arms and Hands: Alignment & Integrated Movement
- Yield and Push of the Arms
- Lower Back Fundamentals: Sacroiliac & Lumbar Health
- Standing and Supine Forward Bends
- Lungs, Conchas of the Nose & Breathing Diaphragm
- Embodying Organs & Glands
- Breath in Asana Practice
- Patanjali’s Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Cultivating a Rewarding Personal Practice
- Principles of Backbends 1: Organ & Glandular Support
- Arm Balances 1
- Twists and Hip Openers 1
- Inversions 2: Headstand and Shoulderstand Cycle
- Pranayama 2: Viloma, Prana Vayus
- Bandhas – Integrating Core
- The Kosas: Spiralic Sheaths of Awareness
- The Systems of Yoga
- Blueprint for Optimal Movement 2: Spinal Patterns
- Integrated Whole Body Movement in Yoga Practice
- Precision Vinyasa — Flow and Hold
- Neuro–Endocrine System
- Balancing Sympathetic & Parasympathetic Nervous Systems
- Temporal-Mandibular Joint, the Skull and Palate
- Backbends 2
- Twists, Hips and Arm Balances 2
- Pranayama 3: Nadi Shodhana and Kumbhaka
- Restorative Yoga
- Chakras, Nadis and Kundalini
- Tantra Yoga: The Expression of Life Lived in Fullness
Teaching principles integrated throughout the program
- Principles of Observation, Instruction, Demonstration & Touch
- Art and Science of Sequencing
- Planning and Teaching Classes
- Principles of Teaching
- Philosophy and Ethics of Teaching
- Teaching as a Profession
Price: $3000 in full or $800 per module
Tuition in full after deposit
Prior to making a deposit, we ask that you give us a call or drop us a line. We will ask you to fill out a questionnaire regarding your yoga history and your interest in our program. Once we’ve reviewed your completed questionnaire, you’ll receive a final confirmation of your acceptance into the program.